Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What is Dr Daurham's Extreme Growth Formula Hair spray?

Dr Daurham's Extreme Growth Formula Spray

for Hair Restoration...
(Grow those "edges" back fast)
*Disclaimer:  Individual Results will vary...I am NOT a professional!
This blog is here to help interested parties to make a more "informed" 
decision when considering to either "Try" or "Buy" the product.
**If you know someone who could benefit from this product, please SHARE this page 

Dr. Daurham's Extreme Growth Formula, (E.G.F.) for hair restoration is a natural, plant extract product, created by Daurham Corporation. 
~It contains valuable nutrients derived from Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Plant protein.
~This product comes in an 8 oz bottle, and is sold by the CASE ONLY, and can be purchased from the manufacturer, by Independent Distributors ONLY!
~The general public may purchase product from distributors only...
~This product is NOT currently sold in stores, and it is NOT publicly traded on the NASDAQ,  DOW, or any other stock exchanges.

*If you have thinning edges, damage from glues, or chemicals, or have lost hair due to
processes such as Chemo Therapy, then Dr. Daurham's E.G.F. may just be your saving grace!
**If you have children who dread getting their hair done, this helps A LOT!! :)
I personally won't do a child's hair without it! It's a GREAT de-tangler!

As a "user" of the product, I'd like to share with you that it aids very well in  helping to grow your hair very fast!  I was amazed at the turn out of my first 8weeks of using the spray when I had braids in my hair.  I took some pics, which, I will insert later, but first, I want to tell everyone how the product works, and how I used it.

Current Retail Price: $30.00/ea (16oz. bottle)
*Back!~ by popular demand:...$15/ea for the 8oz. Bottles
*Available in Case of 12/*16oz. or 24/*8oz. bottled by Manufacturer
**Smaller units available by INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTORS

So... the hairstyle I wore my hair in was similar to this one...(and the reason I chose this type of style, was so that I could have easy access to my scalp between the braids....)
I really wanted the Dr. Daurham's Extreme Growth Formula to be able to get down into my hair follicles, so it would be able to achieve the best possible results...and it DID!
Steps I took to achieve this amount of growth:
1) Clarifying Ph balanced Wash, (Any Ph balanced Shampoo)
2) Moisturizing wash w/Vitamin & protein ( I used: Pantene Pro V)
 3)deep condition w/protein conditioner (Cholesterol conditioner)
4)  towel blot dry and spray liberally with Dr. Daurham's
Extreme Growth Formula until entire head is saturated 
with product & "MASSAGE" scalp gently for 3-4min
5) Braided my own hair into desired style using more hair spray as needed for dry spots
(hair will soak up the product, this IS what you should expect)
6) When finished, give style one last spray and pat gently to help absorption
7) Repeat Step 6 twice a week until uninstall of hairstyle...
*Don't forget to "Massage" 
your scalp regularly!!...This step
helps to stimulate the hair follicle, which promotes growth!

This is an older pic,(above) but the same style used for the demonstration...
now...8 weeks later...(below), look at the amount of growth I managed to accomplish...
I couldn't believe my eyes! My hair grows very slowly, so this was GREAT to see! 
All the hair on my nape area is NEW, it was shaved off
and I "had" a lining, lol...it grew out really well!
Before, my breakage was so bad from the relaxer, that I could only
get four braids in the back...I didn't want very small braids, as it
would only have pulled out what was left from the breakage...creating a condition called
"Traction Alopecia", which I definitely did NOT want...again.
But as you can see in the pic above....the new growth is thick, and healthy!

                      Same pic, no markings, so you can have a better look at the growth....
                                                                     (below)

This pic shows about 2-inches of new growth in 8wks..
before using this product, my average growth was only about 1/4" per month
so...the Dr. Daurham's Extreme Growth Formula, for hair 
restoration allowed me to "Quadruple"  my growth rate!!!
No complaints here!

Stay tuned for more info, and pics on Dr Daurham's Extreme Growth Formula for hair restoration... Be sure to Subscribe to my blog!!  #MoHair!!!  
Join the hash tag craze and tweet: #GrowHairFast, to @MiracleOilSpray with your comments, questions, and testimony!
example: "@MiracleOilSpray...I'm using Dr.Daurham's E.G.F. to #GrowHairFast!!" and attach your #Selfie, of you holding your product! (If you're shy, we understand, just turn around! 😉 )

To order your own product Call/text
 779-221-1964. 
Or...please visit this site: and "INBOX US"

*(Click below for pricing & current specials Now!)

or 
Send an email to: ItsAMiracleNaturesOil@gmail.com
Pay Now here:
for quick purchase, outside Illinois...simply use this
-->Click ME to purchase ONE 16oz bottle of product NOW!
Courtesy of: MyGoodieVault owner: Jamie L. Branch
Save $5 Now!
*Illinois Customers  <--click to order

add 6.25% Sales Tax + Shipping
**Tax is $2.47 per 16oz. bottle ordered
Shp. for 1 btl= $8.90
Shp. for 2 to 6 btls= $14.00

*ORDER TIPS
Or Call/text 1 (779-221-1964) for immediate assistance..(Thanks For Stopping By!)
Canada orders: Check for current international shipping rates
at www.usps.com , also currency transfer fees are customer's responsibility
*flatRate padded envelope, or med. size box 
If you have used this product, please add your comments below!!

5 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. FUE Hair transplant abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. +Roman lesnar.. Thanks I want to provide as much honest information as I can. So people looking for the same, can make a well-informed buying decision. #MuchAppreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MiracleOilSpray how can I get this product in Canada and what will it cost. My hair breaks a lot and it's not full

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canadian Customer are WELCOME! You just have to pay the shipping, which can be calculated using the free software at www.usps.com. Method to choose is (FLAT RATE: International: Med. Size Box) & enter your shipping details

    ReplyDelete